2017 Faire Dates Hours (2018 to be announced)
September 15, Friday – 5:00 PM to 11:00 pm
September 16, Saturday – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Facebook Event Links
Share these Facebook event links with your friends –
- September 10, Gathering at Community Tap open to all: https://www.facebook.com/events/695349250664599/
- September 15 and 16, Faire: https://www.facebook.com/events/183508092079084/
1135 State Park Rd, Greenville, SC 29609
Where Can I Park?
No refunds. This is a rain or shine event.
NO PETS! Service dogs are always allowed. Animals used in a performance must comply with the entertainment contract.
- Guns of any type are NOT allowed on the Faire site.
- Axes, Claymores, Maces, Antique Firearms, Pikes and Halberds are NOT allowed on the Faire site.
- Swords, Knives, Dirks and Daggers must be completely sheathed and peace-tied.
- You must be 18 years or older to carry a weapon.
- No drawing of any weapon at any time (excludes paid performers).
Film and Photo Rights
All film rights are reserved. Commercial use of photos, videos or audio tapes made at the festival without written permission from the Board of the Greenville Unitarian Universalist Fellowship is strictly prohibited.
Dressing up for the Faire
Dressing up for the faire, whether in garb appropriate to the time or place or a fantasy costume, adds to the fun and wonder of the day. The grand procession and a costume contest recognize the best dressed in our faire village!
- SCA Arts & Sciences Links: Costume and Clothing
- Google Images
- About.com: What should I wear to a Renaissance Festival?
Additional questions? Please email email@example.com